Thursday, September 5, 2013

And the Winner Is...

Results that were over 6 weeks in the making!
Today we spent the day at the museum (and met some new homeschooling friends there and had a wonderful time), and when we got home this evening I discovered that not only had our $200 goal been met, but it had been surpassed!  We have $210 in our FSP grant!  What an amazing feeling, especially after several weeks of no movement whatsoever!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who helped make this "Choose Life" adoption fundraiser a success!  And thank You, Jesus, for Your loving providence!  I can't express how happy my heart is to be able to donate both seats after all.  Awesome, awesome!

So without further delay, I counted up the 47 entries and headed over to random.org for the official drawing.  And the winner is... entry #12, Michelle S.!  She is still deciding which pregnancy center to bless with the car seats and will let me know in the next few days where to send them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanking the Lord along with you, Samantha! What a wonderful outcome--a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete