Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bumper Sticker Fundraiser: Got Adoption?

We are in the final few weeks before our next big adoption agency fee is due on January 24th.  We're still $2,000 short.  Time for a new fundraiser to help put a dent in that total and get our son home!

So without further ado, I present our bumper sticker fundraiser:


For each donation of $5 to our PayPal account, baileyak@bellsouth.net, we will send you one of these awesome bumper stickers, shipping included!  You can also order through the PayPal button below.  If you want more than one, please specify in the PayPal transaction notes (and be sure to donate at least $5 per sticker you wish to order).  Also include your mailing address please.

We are taking PRE-ORDERS now.  We plan to place the order on January 24th, our dossier submission deadline.

If you'd prefer a magnet instead of a sticker, you can pick up a blank bumper sticker magnet to turn our sticker into a magnet for your vehicle.

It would be such a blessing if we could place the order for at least 100 stickers!  And what a dent that would make in our fees.  Please consider supporting us with a bumper sticker order and sharing this fundraiser with all the adoption supporters you know!

Thank you, this fundraiser is now over.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Emily, my husband Carlos and I have one son, Jorge who is eight months old. I received an email from Reece's Rainbow this morning saying that I will be a "Family Warrior" for you guys! I was so touched by your story! Today is my 29th birthday so I asked my friends on Facebook to donate 29 dollars to your family for my birthday. I know you have received one donation from my request and I hope you receive many more! Please let me know how I can pray for you guys and Abraham and I will continue to share your story with others! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! The news that you are our Family Warrior just made my day!! And thank you for requesting donations for us--they sure are needed and appreciated! God bless you, and happy birthday! :) For now, our specific prayer request is that we get Abraham home before August, when a big segment of his country shuts down for a summer holiday. Looking at others' timelines, it seems like we could get him before then, but also could end up running into August. And of course, please pray for the little guy to stay safe, healthy, and as happy as possible until we can bring him home. Thank you!

      Delete